account tracker

Friday, August 5, 2011

MY BIET JHANSI

My self PANKAJ SINGH (2 YEAR ELECTRONICS STUDENT)
Hi, my dear friends and the freshers of B.I.E.T JHANSI first of all i want to congratulate all the freshers of B.I.E.T jhansi for their hard work and determination which they had put in order to secure good ranks in UPSEE    Dear juniors you all will be thinking why am i congratulating you all about coming to this college. I just like you all was having a dream to be in top IITs and NITs  just like elder brother but wasn`t able to achieve that heights that my brother did.
                         During my preparation also i was having an pressure of performing well in exams as my parents use to say " beta padhai kar le zindagi banjaye gi" and you all must have felt this pressure. My results wasn`t that much satisfactory according to my expectation and i landed in GBTU. This a fact guys according to me not all are able to get these govt. colleges of UPTU.
This is the main gate way to enter B.I.E.T jhansi from where you all will start your journey dear freshers. There will be two things in your mind that to perform well in semester exams and  fear of ragging in campus. Then let me tell you all that this institution is very strict in this case infact better than the knitians .
   This is the fact that you all will have to study on your own for better performance and understanding of the facts and in order to create a view points of your own regarding different topics this the only mantra to perform well in the exams.
                      Now i want to tell you all that there will more fun and enjoyment in the campus of BIET since there will be less studies and in fact you will feel studies as fun over here. I am just not having the pics of college leisure time otherwise i will have shown you all what goes in the campus. If you all are having any kind of difficulties regarding the registration than log on to the college website www.bietjhs.ac.in
               we all will meet in the fresher party that is for you all till than feel proud to be an Bietian wish you happy stay in jhansi and enjoy your days till than.
         FEEL PROUD TO BE AN ENGINEER SINCE WE ARE THE CREATORS OF FUTURE INDIA


you all can contact me personally email2pankaj.singh@gmail.com I will feel happy to help you all . 

No comments:

Post a Comment